Transport For Christ
- Transport For Christ will collect information only for TFC-related ministry purposes. The following kinds of information might be collected:
- contact information: name, organization, church, address, phone, email address
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, billing information
- shipping information: name and address
- information concerning how you heard of TFC
- information you wish to leave: prayer requests, questions, comments, suggestions
- your request for periodic updates: e.g., prayer concerns, appeals, newsletters
- Transport For Christ will handle all financial information according to General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Transport For Christ will handle all financial information in full compliance with the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
- Transport For Christ will properly file and dispose of all personal and financial information (hard copies and electronic copies).
- Transport For Christ will not sell or trade any donor’s personal or financial information to any third party.